Matrix is a precision overstable midrange.
The Matrix is designed to resist turnover for all power levels and situations, and its stability is best described as a longer Axiom Envy. Matrix should have a long straight travel for most throwers, followed by a dependable fade. While this is not a “meathook” style overstable midrange, its utility is not to be underestimated. Release angles make all the difference with this type of midrange, yielding useful flights on releases from anhyzer to flat and hyzer.
Flight Numbers: 5 | 4 | -1 | 2
About Electron Plastic:
- Our High-Tech Baseline Material
- Tactile boutique blends for superb grip
- Designed to wear slowly with use
- Added glide and neutral flight with wear
- Also available in soft flexibility for putters