Among the most understable midranges ever produced, the Paradox is capable of some truly unique lines. High-power players will be using the Paradox for utility shots like rollers, low speed flip ups, massive nose up anhyzers, and other touch shots. Low-power players will find the Paradox is a great first midrange for straight or hyzer-flip flights. Whether you’re using it as a teaching tool, or a utility disc for woods golf, the Paradox’s understability won’t let you down. If you need it to turn, the Paradox is the disc for you!
Flight Numbers: 5 | 4 | -4 | 0
About Neutron Plastic:
- Our Most Popular Material
- Flagship blend offering a premium look and feel
- Widest selection of bright opaque colors
- Shares great durability characteristics of Proton
- Easy-to-find colors in any given terrain