Permanent - includes ground sleeve, locking collar, and padlock
Portable - includes base with wheel
The ProBasket Competition is one of the best championship level approved baskets on the market in its comparable price range. A high-end basket for an excellent price and in the same top quality standard as our ProBasket Elite. Fitted with 26 galvanized chain sets and produced with the same superior workmanship that Latitude 64 consistently produces, the ProBasket Competition will grab your putts and serve your course for years to come.
- 13 inner and 13 outer galvanized chain sets.
- Galvanized with a yellow powder coated finish.
- Yellow 2″ tall deflector band improves visibility in all conditions.
- Tension screws are included for increased stability.
- The ProBasket Competition is approved at the PDGA Championship level
- Built-in wheel on base (Portable version only)
- Ground sleeve, locking collar, and padlock included (Permanent version only)
- Weight: 57lbs (Permanent version)
Shipping for this basket is FREE to the continental United States.
99% of baskets will be shipped UPS Ground so choose the Free Shipping option during checkout.
Baskets WILL ship and arrive separately if you order other items with it. The basket pole will also ship separately from the basket.
We will only ship baskets to a physical address. PO Boxes are not accepted.
*Please note: If this basket is returned for any reason other than a defect, the buyer will be refunded or credited for the original purchase price minus the original shipping cost paid by Dynamic Discs.
Limited 25 Year Warranty
Latitude 64 Competition baskets are covered under warranty against failure due to rust, corrosion, and manufacturing defects. Should your Competition basket be determined by Latitude 64 to be covered by this warranty, it will be repaired or replaced at Latitude 64 sole option. Your limited warranty does not cover costs for labor, removal, or the installation of warranty parts. Your warranty does not cover Competition baskets which have been damaged due to misuse, abuse, or accident such as:
- improper or unauthorized repair
- fire, flood, “acts of God,” or other contingencies beyond the control of Latitude 64
- powder coated finishes are not covered from chipping, scratches, or fading.
If you are in need of warranty service contact Dynamic Discs and we will be happy to review your warranty request. It is our goal to do everything we can to make sure you are happy with your Dynamic Discs equipment purchases. Please contact us if you have any questions by email at email@example.com. You must have proof of purchase.