Relativity is an understable high-speed distance driver.
The Relativity has a useful understable profile that allows controllable turnovers, rollers, and high line distance shots. While its net landing spot will normally be to the understable side of its launch point, the Relativity’s high speed design forces an ending fade that nicely pans out of turnovers and high lines to prevent unwanted rollers.
Flight Numbers: 14.5 | 5.5 | -3 | 1.5
About Neutron Plastic:
- Our Most Popular Material
- Flagship blend offering a premium look and feel
- Widest selection of bright opaque colors
- Shares great durability characteristics of Proton
- Easy-to-find colors in any given terrain